Friday, July 29, 2011

€Ω̴IGMA - Specially Designed


Olujobi oluwafemi emmanuel (aka) enigma, originated from ekiti state, he is a student of Lagos state university(lasu) studying business administration, currently in 300level. Started his music career not as a song writer but a poet. Music has always being a part of his life. Sister was a choir mistress,which he always watched & copy her do her voice training,that was when he learnt and knew he could actually sing. I mime Michael Jackson so well that people say I was his younger version, only I don't dance. Did poetry for couple more years while I listened to music on the radio and told myself I could write better lyrics & sing even better. Three years ago I decided to write my first song and recorded it a year later. My stage name Enigma was given to me by my elder brother (said I'm multi talented), I paint portraits, I now dance,a good cook and also a taekwando student. Written many songs but have only been graced to record 4tracks.
Have featured acts like LKT, Skales of EME, I'm versatile in nature, so do expect many things in my music.



Specially Designed




No comments:

Post a Comment