Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Jude 'Engees' Okoye donates N1million to brain tumor patient, Ibezim Osemeke


                                    Jude Okoye                                                                Ibezim Jude Osemeke

On Saturday July 28th, I put up a post on this blog asking for donations for brain tumor patient, Ibezim Jude Osemeke. (If you missed it, read it HERE) Ibezim needed 3.7 million for surgery in India.

Jude 'Engees' Okoye, the elder brother of Paul and Peter Okoye popularly known as P-Square, saw the post and contacted me and the Ibezim family. As soon as he confirmed Ibezim really needed help ASAP, the prolific music director who recently lost his mum, made a N1 million donation.

Jude didn't particularly want his donation made public but I had to convince him to let me talk about it. For one, my amebor won't let me..hehe, and two, talking about his generosity is a way to encourage others to give...to make a difference in someone's life. I know for sure Ibezim is beyond ecstatic about this donation and is extremely grateful. Other LIB readers are also donating. May God bless you all. May God bless Jude Okoye. May God bless LIB. We do good here!

No comments:

Post a Comment