Saturday, August 11, 2012

USAIN BOLT TALKS ABOUT HIS CELEBRITY CRUSHES




Jamaican sprinter Usian St.Leo Bolt talks about his celebrity crushes, saying Cheryl Cole and Rihanna are the most beautiful women in the world.
He said “London has some really beautiful women; I can’t help but notice them. Cheryl Cole is always in the media and I can see why. She is so beautiful,” Usain told the Daily Star.
“I think for me it is between her and Rihanna for the most beautiful woman in the world.” Speaking before his victory, Usain added: “If Cheryl wants to come and watch me in the final I might even take her out for dinner afterwards.”
Usain is a world record and Olympic record holder in the 100 metres, the 200 metres and (along with his teammates) the 4×100 metres relay.
He recently won a gold in the 100m dash during the 2012 Olympic Men’s 100 metre race while also breaking the record for second fastest time.

No comments:

Post a Comment