Thursday, July 19, 2012

‘I PLAN TO GO INTO ACTING’ DAVIDO SAYS




Fast rising Nigerian pop star, David Adeleke, otherwise called Davido says he’s interested in acting.
The 19-year-old musician made this known during a recent interview.‘I am a son. I am a brother…I am a business owner, and I plan to go into acting when people get to know me’ he said, when he was asked who he is, away from the cameras.
He further spoke about his hit track, Dami duro, which he describes as a ‘bad song’ compared to what is contained in his full debut album which has just been released.
Speaking on his academics, the debutant disclosed that he has switched his full time programme into part time to allow for his busy schedule as an entertainer. He’s currently a student of Babcock University in Ilishan Remo, Ogun state.
Davido will on Sunday, July 22, 2012, launch his debut album, Omo Baba Olowo: The Genesis at the Eko Hotels and suites, Lagos.

No comments:

Post a Comment