Friday, June 22, 2012

LEBRON JAMES GETS HIS FIRST NBA TITLE!


'King James'


For the first time in his Nine years of playing in the NBA, LeBron James got his first NBA title on Thursday night, June 21, 2012.
With 26 points, 13 assists and 11 rebounds, James helped his team Miami Heatclinch the title after beating the Oklahoma City Thunder 121-106 after a series of five games.
Happiest day of my life. It means everything. I made a difficult decision to leave Cleveland but I understood what my future was about … I knew we had a bright future (in Miami). This is a dream come true for me. This is definitely when it pays off’, James happily said.
He was named the MVP of the playoffs.
James was selected with the number one pick in the 2003 NBA Draft by theCleveland Cavaliers. He joined the Miami Heat in 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Good job for him, well, he really did his best right? We have seen it, his efforts and more are really that great, he deserve it. :)
    _______________
    Ashley | Olympics 2012 London

    ReplyDelete