Wednesday, June 13, 2012

LADY GAGA HITS HEAD AGAINST POLE DURING PERFORMANCE


Lady Gaga arrives at the Sungshan Airport in Taipei, Taiwan, on Wednesday, May 16, 2012, while on a world tour. (AP Photo/Wally Santana)


American singer and song writer, Stefani Germanotta, popularly called Lady Gaga hit her head against  a metal pole yesterday, Sunday June 11, 2012.
The incident happened during her last final show in Auckland, New Zealand while she was performing her controversial Judas track. Several international media report one of her dancers lifted the pole and mistakenly hit her head with it in the process
The pop star, however continued the show after apologizing to the crowd saying ‘I want to apologise. I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion, but don’t worry, I will finish this show.
Shortly after the show, her make up artiste, Tara Savelo announced via the micro blogging site twitter that the singer is now okay.
‘Gaga has a concussion but she is going to be okay. She wants you to know she loves you. I’m taking care of her’, she tweeted.
Lady Gaga whose Indonesian tour was cancelled by the Muslim community, will start the Australian leg of her ‘Born This Way’ tour on Wednesday, June 13, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment