Monday, May 28, 2012

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH OLAMIDE BY WALE APPLAUSE


THE INTERVIEW
This dude Olamide has always being my person from inception, but
getting him down for an Interview hasnt been easy for his strong love
for the studio. this dude is very hard working and energetic. at last,
i got him for a couple hours to talk to me about a few issues which i
am sure his 'friends' as he calls them want to know. this dude is a
very humble individual and i enjoyed every bit of time spent with him
on this day. here are a few of the excerpts of our discussion.

- Tell me more about your relationship with cabasa and how it all started?

 More like a father and son thingy,met Id cabasa long ago when I was
16 and he developed instrumentals n ma zeal, cos I told him how much i
was willing to learn if he would gimme room.. We picked it up from
there


- What's your definition of Good Music?

Combination of good lyrics n good lovely instrumentals.


- Who's Olamide?

Real name is Olamide Adedeji ..Artiste and Song writer, born n bred n
Lagos Bariga.. StudyInG mass communications 300level

- A brief into your Background:

I'm from a  family of 7 and i'm the  2nd to d last born


- If not Music, what would you have done?

Omo just education den... Music z all I know..


-What are those challenges you had to conquer?

 Issue of finance but GOD been so good..



- What are your sources of inspiration?

God is my major source of inspiration, my life and my environment.


- Your fans wanna know your age and where u from?

I'm 23 , a native of Ogun state.


- How did music start for you?

Found music around me ,I fell in love with her and she surrendered her
heart to me.. Dough we av our ups n down but to people, it looks like
a perfect relationship cos its obvious d love is mutual.


- A fan mailed to ask you who your best MC is or are
Jay z..


- Describe your genre of music :
 Hip-hop


- How did your family accept olamide and music

E no easy but momma love me and everything and everyone I love so she
gave me her full support..


- Let's talk about your first album

Rapsodi 16 tracker did well but #YBNL will do better by d grace of GOD
+ d support of my friends


- What have sustained u in the music factory?

The  grace of GOD, consistency, love from my friends, Support from d media.


- What should be expected from you in the nearest future?

More singles,more videos,more collabos, den ma album #YBNL



- Pls tell me more about your latest single unite, dat song fingers my brain

Unite is just a party track to get my friends and club going, Cos I
always have to think about what d people want at all times for being
supportive.. Cos Eniduro +Young erikina etc are just ma own thingy and
they  been showing me love.


- When's ur next single dropping?

Prettysoon


- Any collabos we should know of?

Yeah on my album, Davido,nd Tiwa Savage..


- Drop a verse for ur fans

lol una wan pirate my flows.. Hahaha wait till da album drops no vex..

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You've Been Invited to Join the Illuminati! Fame we speak, riches is ours, power belongs to us. join the great Illuminati to achieve all your goals in life. never let this opportunity pass you by. if you desire to be famous then join the ILLUMINATI today and see the difference. for more info contact illuminati835@gmail.com or visit us on our Facebook address at ILLUMINATI FREEMASON. you can call our hotline on +12134556009 or +2348082408303 for more information.

    ReplyDelete