Thursday, May 10, 2012

GOLDIE FREAKS OUT IN BIG BROTHER STAR GAME


Goldie on the set of her new video



On Wednesday May 9, 2012 -four days into the Big Brother Star game reality TV show, one of Nigeria’s representatives, Susan Harvey,
 otherwise known as Goldie broke down, during an emotional argument with fellow house mate, Roki.
According to her, Roki had accused her of dripping her make up into the food she was cooking, a comment which caused an argument.
Goldie claimed Roki constantly used the F
word on her, during the argument – something she says she finds very distasteful and
unexpected.
Amidst audible sobs, she let loose,. warning Roki to stay away from her
path and desist from using such words on her since she was out to make
everybody happy.
In Goldie’s words, ‘I can’t deal with it, I need to express myself…if you
talk to Lady May, don’t talk to me like that, I’m a mother******
 different person. I don’t like people talking to me like that ‘cos I
don’t talk to people anyhow’
Later, during her chat with Biggie in the diary room, she broke down in
more tears confessing that she missed her mother and was tired of the
stress in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment