Thursday, May 31, 2012

VIDEO: MUNA HONOURS MODENINE AT INDUSTRY NITE


Back as friends: Muna and Modenine have made up


Yesterday’s Industry Nite provided an opportunity for feuding rappers Munachi and Modenine to make up.
Muna who was this week’s celebrated act had performed a number of her songs before announcing Modenine on stage.
Now I want to do something I should have done a couple of weeks ago, ladies and gentlemen please can I call my friend, my brother, my hommie Modenine!‘, the RMG signee said as she brought Modenine on stage.
Modey who had been chatting with RMG boss Ayo Shonaiya then climbed up on stage and hugged Muna while guests watched and clapped.
Modenine then said ’It’s all good, I don’t take anything personal, this is the industry. We are here to make money out of this sh*t. SHout out to Ayo Shonaiya, for those who don’t know I’ve known him for like 10 years’. 
DJ Spinall then threw on Notorious B.I.G’s ‘Juicy’ soundtrack which Modenine and Muna freestyled to while the crowd rhymed along.
Muna had been under heavy criticism, following a verbal exchange she had with Modenine, a revered rapper, during the recording of a Nokia competition.
The event was attended by DJ Jimmy JATT, Ayo Animashaun, DJ Abass, DJ Tee, Illbliss, Clarence Peters with performances from RMG acts Axterix and Michael Word, as well as Waje, Orezi, Tha Suspect, El Emcee, IBKPhenom.
The convincing hug…
Modenine and Muna freestyling
Modenine and Ayo Shonaiya


No comments:

Post a Comment